Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Off for Thanksgiving

Hi. This is the saga of my young life. I am Erin. Female bodied but secretly that one male douche-bag that everyone hates. I am the boy, everyone knows the one, who wants all the girls to like them and will kiss them or whatever but isn't really interested because he thinks he's too good for everyone. Hi. Yes this is me. So as that whole sentence type thing goes to show that the girl who said she would sleep with me, yeah I fucked that up. Basically I really wasn't into her. I just thought she liked me and I was right and enjoying the chase. So you know there goes that friendship. Yep. I rock.

Anyway I am leaving for the weekend. It'll be my first time not sleeping in a dorm bed in at least two months. The bus I am taking to the bus leaves in like half an hour. I am getting anxious and hurried. But such is my life.

Also the bio class that I want to take next semester is super close to filling up. I wonder if I should try and get on the wait-list for genetics.

Yeah. I don't have deep and important thoughts today. Just needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment