Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hello

Since no one actually followed my old blog I really feel no shame in getting a new one. Especially since one of the two people that I had given permission to read was starting to harass me about it.

So hey. I'm Erin. I'm half way through my first semester of college. I attend Macalester. I used to want to be a doctor. Now I am considering pursuing a degree in media and cultural studies. I am gay as heck. I am occasionally gender queer. I have recently fallen in love with mumford and sons. My girlfriend goes to college in Michigan. We're in an open relationship and I miss her like crazy everyday. So yeah. This is my place to vent and deal and sort out my life. (People sometimes say I'm funny, so it might be worth sticking around to see if that ever happens here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment